How to get here
Tohøjgaard Bed & Breakfast is on western Møn, about 125 km south of Copenhagen, and about 75 km north of the ferry terminals at Rødby and Gedser.
We are situated 8 km outside Stege, and our addresss is:
Rytsebækvej 17, Hjelm, 4780 Stege.
Arriving by car:
- Take junction 42 from motorway E47/E55 to Møn.
- Continue on road 287 to Damsholte.
- Turn right onto Kimervej towards Hjelm (the turn is just across from the entrance to the Marienborg Estate).
- Follow the signs into Hjelm, for exactly 3 km, until you end at a T-junction.
- Turn right toward Rytsebæk. Just outside of Hjelm, you will see Tohojgaard on the left-hand side.
Arriving by bicycle from Falster / Germany:
- Use the Stubbekøbing-Bogø ferry to cross to Bogø.
- From there, you can take route 287 as described above,
- or take National Cycle Route 8, which passes Tohøjgaard.
Arriving by bicycle from Sealand / Copenhagen:
- You will cross Dronning Alexandrine’s Bridge to Møn.
- From there, follow National Cycle Route 9 to National Cycle Route 8 toward Bogø, which passes Tohøjgaard.
Arriving by public transport:
- Stege is served by buses from Nykøbing Falster, Vordingborg and Kalvehave.
- From Stege, taxi is required to Tohøjgaard, which is 9 km from the bus station.
- Visit rejseplanen.dk for schedules (click on English tag at the top).